Tuesday 18 August 2009

A few of my favourite things

Bliss - a few toddler-free hours in which to relax, put my feet up, think calming thoughts and work on the never-ending LGP:

Excuse the Tunnocks chocolate biscuit... I needed a sugar hit.

I've been trying to be very good and work on my current projects, but the new Fall edition of the Twist Collective hit my inbox this week and there are some beautiful patterns in there just crying out to be cast on - check this out if you don't believe me...

I must be an Ysolda junkie, because the first thing that jumped out at me was the Vine Yoke cardigan - and even worse - I have some pale green Rowan Cashsoft aran in my stash that I think would substitute pretty well. I gave in to temptation and bought the pattern, but I won't cast on for it until I have finished the Gathered Pullover - although swatching doesn't count :)

To distract myself I have been also mostly playing with stripes:


No comments:

Post a Comment