Friday 13 November 2009

Oh...fickle knitter

No sooner have I blogged about my obsession with a new Ysolda pattern, than another one arrives and now I want to knit that one as well.

The Scroll Lace Scarf/shawlette looks really beautiful and, at just 1 skein of sport/sock weight is much more achievable given my 'no new yarn until Christmas' vow.

Strangely enough, I didn't like the look of this shawl at all when it was featured in Yarn Forward. It may have been the colour it was knit in or the way it was styled, but I love the way people have pictured it in Ravelry - being wrapped around the neck like a scarf, rather than draped across the shoulders - shawl style.

Still, I have my finished shawl to gloat over and I'm desperately trying to keep startitis at bay - for the time being anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment