Monday 13 August 2012

Romping home

The Water and Stone cardigan is now done, thanks to the wonders of the Ravellenic Games and of course the real Olympics. This project would still be lounging in the WIPs basket if I wasn't spurred on by all the TV excitement and I'm sure that it really did help to focus my mind on Getting It Finished.

IMAG0316

Overall I am very pleased with how it has turned out. DH was a bit bemused by the asymmetry of it - there is a front cable on just one side, and the cable at the rear is also left of centre - but I love it.

It has been hanging around for a few days waiting for the perfect photographic combination of good light and husband present - so I have taken an imperfect, unmodelled shot to be getting on with. I did try to get my 7 year old to take a picture, but lets just say that the results were less than flattering and were speedily deleted.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Madmum it looks super.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I had moments of not being sure about the colour, but it looks good with jeans which (let's face it) I spend most of my days in :)

      Delete