Wednesday 24 April 2013

Day Three: Infographic

This was another example of perfect timing.

We are in the middle of a bit of home re-decorating and I have been forced to unearth my stash (all of it) and rehome it elsewhere. I decided to organise it by weight so that I could easily find what I was looking for and so the subject for todays infographic easily presented itself.


I obviously tend to favour sock weight and dk weight yarn as that accounts for the bulk of my stash. No surprises there then. I do have a few beautiful skeins of laceweight which I'm too scared to use, and bulky yarn tends to hurt my hands after a while.

Whilst I was at it, I grouped it by colour as well - more about that later in the week.

 



2 comments:

  1. Massively in awe of your organisational skills! I might have to catalogue my stash for insurance purposes. Can you come and help me please?!

    Loving your work with the charts, very professional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was entirely forced by our bedroom reorganisation I'm afraid. The cupboard in the 'spare room' has now become the toy cupboard in our boys new room and so they were less than happy to share it with 3 big shelves full of yarn - can't think why.

    ReplyDelete