Friday 12 July 2013

And breathe...

Life seems to have suddenly taken a turn for the frantic, weeks whizzing by with amazing speed. And, as ever at times of stress I turn to my knitting for support.





A simple, mainly garter stitch shawl for a close relative going through some difficult times:

The Mountain Moss Shawl from the most recent edition of Pom Pom quarterly

Some new socks of my own design in a beautiful vibrant yarn from Solstice yarns


The pattern is Seed Pods and features a lovely slipped stitch cable pattern which is fun and easy to work.


My latest creation which should be published soon (no name yet)


And of course, when times get tough, some retail therapy is always in order:

 My latest yarn haul from the wonderful and talented Sparkleduck

No comments:

Post a Comment