Friday 6 September 2013

Under a Rose Moon

Just a flying visit today but I'm determined to post this in the midst of a crazy day.

A new FO and also a new published pattern - yay






The pattern is Under a Rose Moon and is toe-up only this time due to the slightly more complex pattern motif. I did try to go for cuff down too but it defeated me.

The yarn is the gorgeous Coniston from Solstice Yarns in the colourway - The Vanishing Lady. Simply beautiful to work with and the colours just glowed at me whilst I was working with it - a real treat.


2 comments:

  1. When I commented on this project on Rav it slipped straight by me that you designed them as well as knit them! I'm an idiot. They look fantastic. Congrats on a lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could put the time in to make socks, these look really nice and cosy, perfect for autumn / winter

    ReplyDelete